Page Belcher Building
- Address - 333 West 4th Street, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Hours of Operation
- Normal Hours - The Court Clerk's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, excluding federal holidays.
- For After Hours Filing - Filings may be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the implementation of CM/ECF. Drop boxes are no longer available.
- Photo I.D. - Per LGnR5-1 All persons entering the court facility must present identification. Acceptable forms of identification include valid Driver’s License or identification card, Passport, federal employee, military, or veteran ID card.
- Metal Detectors - When you enter the courthouse you will have to go through the metal detectors that are staffed by the Court Security Officers. In order for this to be an efficient process, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- No weapons of any type are allowed.
- No knives, scissors or anything with a cutting edge may be brought into the building.
- No aerosol containers (hair spray, shaving cream, etc.) are permitted.
- Individuals with pacemakers or cochlear implants may request screening via a hand-held wand upon presenting the Court Security Officer with a letter which identifies the condition from the doctor who performed the implant.
- Electronic Devices – Per LGnR6 the possession and use of electronic devices in court facilities is restricted. Electronic devices covered under the local rule include, but are not limited to:
Audio or Video Recorders
Boulder Federal Building
- Address - 224 South Boulder Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Click here to access security information for The Federal Building.