The United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma upgraded its CM/ECF system to the Next Generation ("NextGen") of CM/ECF on August 12, 2019.
E-filers are required to use their individual, upgraded PACER account username and password to access the electronic filing system in NextGen courts.
- If you were a registered e-filer with the court prior to August 12, 2019, link your individual, upgraded PACER account to your OKND CM/ECF account in order to continue filing with the court.
- If you are admitted to the Northern District of Oklahoma but NOT yet a registered e-filer with the court, request e-filing registration only.
About NextGen CM/ECF
The Federal Judiciary has developed a Next Generation (NextGen) Case Management / Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) system that allows e-filers to maintain one account (an individual, upgraded PACER account) for Central Sign On (CSO) across all federal courts (appellate, bankruptcy, and district) that have transitioned to NextGen CM/ECF. This means that e-filers will use their one CSO username and password to access all NextGen courts where they have permission to file, as well as to access PACER for all federal courts. While NextGen CM/ECF is not yet available in all courts, it is anticipated that all federal courts will transition to NextGen by the end of 2021. Until then, e-filing in courts that have not yet transitioned to NextGen CM/ECF will still require a separate account for each such court.
NextGen CM/ECF FAQs and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Link Your Individual Upgraded PACER Account to Your OKND CM/ECF Account
- How to Prepare for NextGen CM/ECF
- How to Register for a New Individual PACER Account
- How to Request Attorney E-File Registration Only thru PACER
- How to Request Federal Government Attorney E-File Registration thru PACER
- How to Request Multi-District Litigation Attorney E-File Registration thru PACER
- How to Request Pro Hac Vice Attorney Admission thru PACER
- How to Request Regular Attorney Admission thru PACER
- How to Request Your CJA Attorney Exemption Privileges be Added to Your Individual Upgraded PACER Account
- How to Upgrade Your Current PACER Account for NextGen CM/ECF
- How to Update Your Address, Email, Contact Info, Name, and/or Firm Name
- For assistance with your PACER account, please contact PACER at 1-800-676-6856 or visit the PACER website at www.pacer.gov.
- For a list of courts currently using NextGen CM/ECF, click here.